Friday, May 7, 2010

May's Image of the Month!

may_imageofthemonth

I chose this image of the month because of Mother's Day this weekend,

so I hope you like it. It's one of my favorites and Mother's Day is

one of my favorite holidays to send love and appreciation to all the

women in my life that are mom's.


It's a hard and rewarding job and one of the most important ones we'll

have as women! I don't always think that women have enough appreciation for who we are, what we do in our lives, how strong we are and how much we're capable of giving love to others because we are very emotional beings.


This is why I always like to make such a big deal out of Mother's Day every year!


Happy Mother's Day to you, whether you've given birth or if you are

just a mother figure to a child in your life. This weekend in particular,

we celebrate you all!! And I'm hoping that we're moving closer toward

celebrating it on a daily basis!


Much love to you this Mother's Day!!


Wishing you a wonderful weekend & many captured memories,


p.s. Attention all Mom's - don't hide from the cameras this weekend!

We LOVE having pictures with you in them, so if you need to, spend a

couple of extra minutes doing your hair and makeup and make some

beautiful pictures together with your families!!


No comments: