Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hip Slope Mama














Are you looking for a great website for parents?

You should check out Hip Slope Mama which is read from coast to coast. Here's how they describe themselves:

"A Blogazine, based out of Park Slope, Brooklyn, that features fun and interesting articles. Topics include: parenting, society, real estate, career, style, spirituality and more. Updated every weekend with new posts."

I'm excited to announce that I wrote one of the featured articles for them this week!! So instead of reading my usual photo tips in this section of the newsletter, check out my recent article on how to find a professional photographer, located on their site.

This is a topic I've been wanting to share tips on for a while, so I'm honored to also share with their readers around the country. In the article I talk about
five tips to remember when hiring a professional photographer to photograph your family.

To read the article and learn more about Hip Slope Mama - click here.

No comments: