Friday, May 1, 2009

Check out my very first video!!


I'm so excited to share this with you!

Click HERE or on the logo to the right to view my very first professional video for my business!! Since hiring a photographer is such an intimate experience, I created this video of me doing a photo shoot with clients of mine (and they were amazingly nice enough to agree!!).

It's really important to not only love your photographer's images, but to have a connection and comfort level with them so that they're able to capture you and your family naturally. It will show on the faces of the subjects when that connection is missing for sure!

Since I'm lucky enough to have clients around the country and referrals from them are given to their friends, I wanted a way to virtually connect with those interested in getting to know me and what it's truly like to have a shoot with me before even hiring me. That is exactly what this new video is going to accomplish for me.

Let me know what you think of the video because I always love getting your feedback!!

The amazing people at Marathon Video shot most of this for me and pulled it all together in a beautiful edit and I wanted to share them with you as well. They're located in Long Island and Paul, the son of the owner Alex, shot the actual shoot at the beach with me. They were great to work with and I'm happy to pass on their information. Please click HERE to visit their website and definitely tell them I sent you.

No comments: