Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Boudoir Photo Shoot Testimonial

"I am so happy that I had the opportunity to have Nikki photograph me. She was so professional and also made me feel at ease. I thought that would be hard to do giving that I was half naked most of the shoot, but we found ourselves laughing most of the day! I can't stop smiling on how great they look! I thought I would be embarrassed to show people and now I am showing everyone! To think that I am a mom of three and I can still look "sexy". It opened my eyes and I am sure my husband will benefit! When I showed them to him he said "they are beautiful"! My husband does not talk like that. I teared up. Thanks Nikki they are so classy and tasteful, just what I wanted! I will be letting all my friends and family know!"

Chris Vasilakis (San Diego, CA)

No comments: